This policy, together with our Terms of Website Use and any other documents referred to on it, sets out the basis on which we Bit Famous Ltd, Registered Address GHLD, 1st Floor, Healthaid House, Marlborough Hill, Harrow, HA1 1UD, will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site www.pennyhaslam.co.uk (“site”). For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are the data controller.
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information to:
- send you our newsletters from time to time.
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and our devices are encrypted.
We use Mailchimp, Capsule, Google, iCloud and Dropbox, all of which comply with ICO regulations.
We take your privacy very seriously and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com